Friday, February 18, 2011

Antelope Island Training Run: 2/12

It's been a crazy week so I haven't had much time to write.  I've even neglected my daily logbook for about a week as well.  Time to get back on it I guess! 

Anyway, I was able to get out to Antelope Island last week for a training run.  There was a pretty solid group of 30 or so people that came out.  Good times!  I stuck with my buddy Scott for the whole run.  When I do these longer training runs, I like to take it easy and enjoy myself, rather than suffer by pushing myself too hard.  I do enough of that during the week!  So we took it at a steady pace. A few pictures for your viewing pleasure...






All in all a great day; beautiful weather, and 23 miles under my belt.  Starting to feel fit and ready to race in about 5 weeks!

1 comment:

jun said...

Hey, what is your goal time for this year? I get the feeling you'll crush last year's time.